Welcome to our DMCA page. Here at our anime blog, we take copyright infringement very seriously. If you believe that your copyrighted material has been used on our website without your permission, we encourage you to contact us immediately.
To file a notice of copyright infringement with us, please provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on our website
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on their behalf
- Send the written infringement notice to the email: Team@animechase.com
Please allow 2-3 business days for the removal of copyright material. Emailing your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet service provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being properly filed.
If you have any questions about our DMCA policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Team@animechase.com. Thank you for your cooperation.